Sunday 26 December 2010

Ready, get set....go!!!

So just arrived in South Korea... ready for the adventure of a lifetime. Still can't believe it's actually happening, although in another way it seems like I've been talking about going for months. Myself and my friend Dee both decided back last May that Korea seemed like a good option and since then we've been working towards going. We had a few hold ups such as waiting for our official degrees until the end of October, then the wrong date of birth being put on my police clearance, being offered unsuitable jobs, etc. but now it finally seems like everything has fallen into place. We were offered what seem like the perfect jobs teaching English in the perfect location...fingers crossed!! So far so good...exciting but scary all at the same time. I know I'll miss my family and friends loads but this is just a chance of adventure too good to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment