Monday 11 April 2011

Happy 21st Birthday Joanne!!

Padraig and Joanne
                  So Joanne gave me the best birthday present she could by being here for it (and she still bought me a present too..and brought pressies from home). I wanted to give her something special... I paid for her flights to Korea for her 21st but I still really wish I could have been there for her 21st party on Saturday and of course the day itself. I couldn't really buy another present so I decided a little video would show that I missed her and was thinking about her as always.



Mom and Joanne.
               I have seen the photos of the party and both Joanne and the party itself look amazing. I am so proud of her and I miss her loads but I know that the next few months will fly buy until I see her
again.
Dad lifting Joanne beside her cake.... will he ever grow up?? xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment